1.11.2010

Big Changes For Me

Many of you know I have been the Laurel's Advisor in my ward now for over four years. I have just been given a new calling, and have been released from Young Women. Of course I am excited for something new, but I am really sad to say goodbye to my beautiful girls. I love them, and they are all so amazing and fun. I've had so much fun being able to spend time with them, and I feel like I've watched them all grow up.




This is just a random picture of most of the from Girl's Camp last year. The good news is, I've been called to come up to camp with the Stake, so I don't feel too deprived! And here's to my new calling with Activities Days.. did I say that right? I love all the amazing girls and leaders I've had fun working with in my ward!! I will miss you SO much!

1 comment:

nana said...

Activity Days were one of my favorite callings!!! I know you'll love it!!