6.28.2011

weLcoMe dAisY

Some of our friends recently adopted this beautiful little gal.. And she is in neighborhood demand.. I have plenty other friends wanting a sneak peek.. So here it is! I know I said I was going to show you my cute 4th of July bags, but that'll be tomorrow, and a sneak peek of this girl is even better!

Since her Mom and Dad wanted to do some pics in her traditional Chinese dress, I thought it would be fun to do some Chinese architecture, too. I found some at the International Peace Gardens in downtown Salt Lake. I'd never been there before, and thought it was worth visiting..

aaaand here she is!


I think the right word for her would be "spirited." She was so cute and spunky.. I was in love automatically.







I can't believe how perfect she is for her new family.. she's the perfect fit. I loved seeing them all together.




And we are so glad to welcome her to our neighborhood family!

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

She is adorable. What beautiful photos to capture her spirit.
MaryAnn

Deidra said...

Thank you! I love them! Can't wait to see the rest! You are the best!

Paula Jo @ Home and Garden Decor said...

She is just precious. The picture's are remarkable. It would be easy to love that little face. Darling!!