10.27.2011

Beautiful Fall

How cute are these little twinners? I have picture after picture of this same pose, but in every one they are pulling different faces.. So much energy!


They have to get that cuteness from somewhere, right? Here's their cute mama, I loved how this one turned out! I hope she does, too...




When we first left for the shoot, I thought this little guy would not be into it. But he proved right off the bat that he is a photoshoot natural. Look at that G.Q. pose!




And this small gal is one of the cutest little girlie girls you've ever met! I love me a little spunk!


Thanks to Audrey for letting me spend a little time with her and her oh-so cute fam!

Onto my Brookie Cookie.. my lil sis, who always has a different idea of how photos should go then I do. We quickly ran up the canyon to snap a few.. We're going to have to hit up another shoot to get the pics she had in mind. "I just want them to look like I'm on a little hike"- Brooke




Aww... how cute is she? All grown up and about to get her drivers license. Watch out errbody.









No comments: