10.03.2011

Epic Love Poster

I am constantly inspired by Pinterest, and this latest project was taken from an awesome poster I re-pinned originally from a site called www.notonthehighstreet.com .. but I knew this was something I could easily make myself in photoshop.




This is how mine will look once printed..




Ah, we're so in love.

It was really simple, I just put it together in photoshop and used margins.. using a text box per couple.

So I'll post a new picture once it's printed and in it's oh so vintage frame. My bedroom is almost all the way put together!

2 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

This is super cute. I love that you now know the maiden names of wilma and marge!

Paula Jo @ Home and Garden Decor said...

What an adorable idea. I'm looking forward to seeing it all framed out. This will be darling in the bedroom.