10.01.2011

Blanding Family Photo Shoot

My oh so cute in laws were up for some family pics (a little while ago..) and I happily explored Blanding, Utah for some spot that would work.. Can I just say that I wish this little place was here in Salt Lake? I loved everything about it.. except the heat, it was blasted hot.

I love this one..


This little guy rocked it like zoolander.. he had more poses than I knew were possible. Pretty much the funniest kid I know..

I have the cutest nieces and nephews.. every picture of her turned out so cute!

Love the blanding landscape!



The wind picked up, but we had to pull to the side of the road and grab a few.. I'm so glad we did!

Thanks guys for being so good-looking, and being good sports about how long it's taken me to finally show you some pictures from your shoot! Luff your faces.

6 comments:

Jeanine said...

I love my family because they are talented and cute!!!

Cansas said...

Really cute Linds! I love the pics of my kids. I'm not a fan of my hair, but it was really windy so what do you do?? THANKS!! I owe you once again!

Mom C said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics!!! AHHH. Some time, I want you to do your magic on Mark and I. . . .it will take REAL magic too! Even the wind adds to these photos. They are great!

LindseyFae* said...

Thanks guys, I love the wind, too. You couldn't make these guys look bad no matter how ya tried.. and Deb, I think we'll be in Vegas together soon.. I'll bring my camera!

Lisa said...

I love these people and love these pictures

Lisa said...

Love these people love these pictures! Miss all my C cuz....